Voluntary AD&D

  • Coverage for you and your family that pays a benefit if you suffer a loss or certain disabling injuries as a result of a covered accident
  • Benefit amounts range from $50,000 up to $500,000 at $50,000 increments
  • Emergency travel services are available 
  • Starting January 1, 2017, Voya will administer this plan. This transition will be automatic and will require no action from employees. 
  • Employees that had $75,000, $125,000 or $175,000 were automatically  enrolled in the next  incresed increment during 2017 Open Enrollment. 
  • A.C. Newman administered this plan until December 31, 2016.

Plan Information, Certificate, FAQs, and More


Enroll Now

Voluntary AD&D Contact Information 

2017 Voya:

Website www.Voya.com
Customer Service 1-877-464-5111
Fax claims: 1-612-467-8721
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (EST), Monday – Friday
Mailing Address LifeHelp
P.O. Box 492517
Redding, CA 96049
Email  TDuarte@lifehelp.com
Voya Travel
In US, Toll Free 1-800-859-2821
Worldwide, Collect: 202-296-8355
Email: ops@europassistance-usa.com
Web: www.europassistance-usa.com

2016 A.C. Newman:

Email  TDuarte@lifehelp.com
Customer Service 1-800-257-0930
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (EST), Monday – Friday
Emergency Travel
Assistance Services


Questions? Email ncflex@nc.gov



How can we make this page better for you?
Send us some feedback!

Thank you for providing feedback on our website. Your idea will go to our web team. If you want to contact someone specifically and get a response, please go to the contact page.

User Feedback

Back to top