Click on the tabs below to see the various safety training opportunities available.
10-Hour General Industry
The Office of State Human Resources is providing either the 10-hour General Industry Awareness Course (NCDOL) or the Federal 10-hour OSHA Outreach Training Program for General Industry to employees hired by the state of NC working in agencies and universities. These courses are almost identical and achieve the same final outcome: AWARENESS OF HAZARDS. Complete and submit the form below to request a training course.
- Southeastern OSHA Training Institute Education Center
- Safety and Health Council
- The North Carolina Occupational Safety and Health Education and Research Center
- North Carolina Industrial Commission
- NC Department of Labor Calendar
- NCDOL Safety and Health Training Calendar (free registration)
- NIOSH CDC
Additional Online Training Classes and Resources
- Crowd Control Training
- How To Use a Fire Extinguisher
- Run, Hide, Fight
- Federal Emergency Management Training
- PowerPoint Presentations: This material was produced under a Susan Harwood Training Grant from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor.
- NC Injury and Violence Prevention Branch
- NC Office of State Fire Marshall
- NC Department of Labor Publications