Local Government Support
The Office of State Human Resources local government program serves local agencies with employees subject to the State Human Resources Act. The local county agencies that may be subject to the State Human Resources Act are: local departments of social services, public health, and mental health. Each human services component is organized differently and created under different laws. Social services departments are found in each county; mental health organizations typically are organized in a multi-county area; and public health departments can be single- or multi-county.
It is important to note that federal merit standards and the State Human Resources Act set forth specific legal requirements for the administration of the local government human resources systems in order to receive federal dollars that support the delivery of services and benefits to citizens.
Local Government Forms
- State Application for Employment
- Candidate Qualification Certification Form (CQC)
- Position Action Form (PD 118)
- Job Description Form (PD 102R)
- Sample - Written Warning
- Sample - Dismissal Letter
- Sample - Placement on Investigatory Status Letter
- Sample - Pre-Disciplinary Conference Letter