Not sure what coverage you and your family may need? Meet ALEX, an interactive guide to the many benefits offered through NCFlex!
North Carolina State Government takes pride in offering a full range of benefits that meets the changing needs of our employees and enhances their quality of life. These programs help prepare employees for life's challenges and also improve the physical well-being and wellness of state employees. We offer:
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Day Care Spending Account
- Critical Illness
- Cancer & Specified Disease
- Core Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Group Term Life Insurance
- TRICARE Supplement
In Fall 2015, a survey was conducted. State employees were asked to respond to a series of questions about the quality of the NCFlex benefits offered.
Need help or have questions? Call the Eligibility Support Center at (855) 859-0966. Help is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.