The Accident Plan through Voya became available 1/1/2018. Two plan options are available, Low and High.
- For most accidents it should fill the gap and cover most of the State Health Plan out-of-pocket cost you would incur
- Pays out a benefit directly to you for specific injuries and events resulting from a covered accident (click plan information below)
- Coverage available for you, your children, and your spouse
- Includes a Sports rider that has an additional payout, a wellness benefit, Travel Assistance Service and a Sickness Hospital Confinement Benefit (High Option only).
- This plan is portable at the same rate you would pay as an employee
TO FILE A CLAIM click "Additional Plan Information" below to access the claim form
*Claims should be filed directly with Voya. Supporting documentation must be included. For questions, contact LifeHelp (see below for contact information).
Accident Plan Contact Information
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (EST) Monday – Friday
|Mailing Address||LifeHelp Attn: NCFlex 2990 Innsbruck Dr Redding, CA 96003|