The Accident Plan through Voya became available 1/1/2018. Two plan options are available, Classic and Enhanced.
- For most accidents it should fill the gap and cover most of the State Health Plan out-of-pocket cost you would incur.
- Pays out a benefit directly to you for specific injuries and events resulting from a covered accident (click plan information below).
- Coverage available for you, your children, and your spouse.
- Includes a Sports rider that has an additional payout, a Wellness Benefit, Travel Assistance Service and a Sickness Hospital Confinement Benefit (High Option only).
- Some benefits have a time limit to file, so be sure to file as soon as possible!
- The time limit to file a Wellness Benefit is 180 days after the screening is performed or by the end of the plan year (12/31), whichever is later.
- If you leave the state or retire prior to age 70, this plan is portable at the same rate you would pay as an employee.
TO FILE A CLAIM click "Additional Plan Information" below to learn how to file online
*Claims should be filed directly with Voya. Supporting documentation must be included. For questions, contact LifeHelp (see below for contact information).
Accident Plan Contact Information
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (EST) Monday – Friday
2990 Innsbruck Dr
Redding, CA 96003