Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Set aside Pre-Tax dollars to use for eligible health care expenses.
- Use your account instantly! NCFlex Convenience Card works like a credit card or debit card when paying for these expenses.
- Select your contribution each year. The minimum is $120 per plan year. The maximum is $2,850 per plan year for 2023, and the maximum is $3,050 for the 2024 plan year.
- If you have a spouse who is also employed with State Government, they may contribute as much as $2,850 for 2023; they may contribute as much as $3,050 for 2024.
- You can roll over up to $570 of unused money into the next plan year for 2023 to 2024. You can roll over up to $610 of unused money from 2024 to the 2025 plan year.
- Visit ncflex.padmin.com to submit claims electronically, check your account balance and more!
Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (DDCFSA)
- Set aside Pre-Tax dollars to use for Child Care and Adult Day Care expenses.
- Select your contribution each year. The minimum is $120 per plan year and the maximum is $5,000 per plan year.
- You may contribute up to $5,000 per household/per plan year.
- Use your NCFlex Convenience Card to pay for eligible dependent care expenses, up to the amount available in your account.
- This account does not include a roll over but does have a grace period (March 15 of the following year) which extends the time to spend your funds from the prior plan year.
Flexible Spending Accounts Contact Information
8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (EST), Monday – Friday
|Mailing Address||P&A Group
Attn: NCFlex FSA Plan
17 Court Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, NY 14202