- Three plan options: Low, High, and Premium.
- All three options feature a Wellness Benefit that pays you money for completing one eligible screening per year per covered person.
- There is no deadline to file.
- This plan pays out benefits directly to you for medical treatment resulting from cancer or 29 other specified diseases. Select "Plan Information, Claim Forms, Certificates, and More" below to learn more about this plan.
- Allstate Benefits administers this plan
For resources on how to save on expenses involved in cancer diagnosis and treatment, take a look at this Ultimate Guide to Financial Resources for Cancer Patients.
Cancer and Specified Disease Contact Information
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (EST), Monday – Friday
|Mailing Address||1776 American Heritage Life Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224-6688